To promote, facilitate and protect all facets of Manitoba aviation
Our Focus For The Future
MAC will promote aviation by:
- Developing strong relations with media to ensure positive aviation stories are reported and negative aspects are fair
- Being proactive in the wider community to demonstrate aviation as an industry that contributes within its community.
- Producing quality publications that tell aviation’s stories (and contributions); includes a positive internet presence
- For 2015/16 this will include our Aviation Symposium in March and an update and modernization of the MAC website to make it more useful for our membership.
MAC will facilitate aviation by:
- Coordinating the provision of training opportunities to ensure workers have the needed skills
- Promoting careers in aviation to attract young people to the industry by participating in HR events and working with educational institutions
- Providing services that are valuable to members in enhancing their success
- Disseminating information to members that keep them well briefed on developments and emerging issues (monthly newsletter and web site)
- Connecting the aviation community through the annual conference, 4/5 March 2015 and other networking opportunities.
MAC will protect aviation by:
- Watching the environment as it may affect aviation enterprise’s viability
- Analyzing regulatory proposals
- Lobbying to make new requirements manageable
- Intervening for individual members when unjustly treated by regulatory authorities